L+M Care at the Workplace
When your employees know their health and safety are cared for, you can expect greater commitment on the job, higher efficiency and better productivity.
L+M Occupational Health Centers professional staff works hard to ensure your employee talent is well cared for. We strive to find the perfect balance between supporting injured employees and being sensitive to your need to stay competitive in the marketplace.
As part of a hospital system with roots in the New London area nearing 100 years and the only not-for-profit, dedicated Occupational Health provider in SE Connecticut, our commitment is to you, your employees and the community we serve.
Contact Cheryl Cobb at 860-446-8265, ext 7079 or email email@example.com for more information
Expert Provider for Your Organization's Workplace Health Services
- Acute Injury Care & Case Management Physical Exams
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Immunizations & screening
- TST (tuberculin Skin Testing)
- Occupational Disease Evaluations
- Bloodborne pathogen exposure management
- Fitness for Duty Evaluations
- OSHA compliant and other regulated exams (DOT, PSL,
- Firefighter, HazMat & Respirator Clearance & Lead monitoring)
- Prevention and treatment of work related injuries
- Ergonomic and worksite assessments
- Injured Worker Rehab—Therapists Isernhagen Certified.
Additional Programs & Services
On-site Services including:
- Rehabilitation - Ergonomics
- Employee Assistance Program
- Functional Job Analysis
- Pre work Functional Screening
- Functional Capacity Assessment
- Work Hardening Programs
Contact Liz Shilosky, Occupational Health Consultant at 860-287-2682 or email firstname.lastname@example.org