Our occupational therapists provide highly-skilled, hands-on treatment to help people of all ages and abilities after injury, illness or surgery to achieve independence in their daily lives. Treatment is individualized and focused on using everyday activities to maximize function.
Scheduling An Appointment
With a written referral order from your physician, call central scheduling at 860.271.4848, to schedule your initial evaluation.
Our Certified Hand Therapists are occupational therapists who have advanced training specializing in therapy for the upper extremity. Studies show that the best clinical outcomes following a hand injury occur when people put their hands or other extremities in the expert care of these certified therapists.
Treatments & Services include:
- Cognitive Retraining
- Dynamic and Static Splinting
- Fine Motor Skill Development
- Hand Therapy
- Joint Mobilizations for shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand
- Lymphedema Treatment/ Manual Lymph Drainage
- Manual Therapy
- Modalities, such as Ultrasound and Electric Stimulation
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Feeding/Pediatric Occupational Therapy
- Range of Motion and Strengthening
- Saebo Flex Fitting and Therapy
- Sensory Integration Treatment
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
- Visual/Perceptual Rehabilitation
- Work-Related Injuries